a little bit about me
I am a Ph.D. student in the CORe Unit at the University of Melbourne and a clinical fellow in the Multiple Sclerosis & Neuroimmunology Service at the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
I completed my training in neurology at the University of Kwazulu Natal, South Africa in 2015. Under the supervision of A/Prof Tomas Kalincik, Dr Charles Malpas and Prof Helmut Butzkueven, I am currently developing my analytical skills in Multiple Sclerosis related outcomes based research. This opportunity has been made possible through funding from the University of Melbourne, Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF) and Biogen.
- Evaluating the perspective of patients with MS and related conditions on their DMT in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic in one MS centre in Australia
- Distinct psychopathology profiles in patients with epileptic seizures compared to non-epileptic psychogenic seizures
- Personality profiles differ between patients with epileptic seizures and patients with psychogenic non-epileptic seizures
- Posttubercular syringomyelia in HIV-infected patients: A report of 10 cases and literature review
- The neuromyelitis optica presentation and the aquaporin-4 antibody in HIV-seropositive and seronegative patients in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Spinal Tuberculosis: Clinicoradiological Findings in 274 Patients