a little bit about me
I am a biostatistician with experience in the analysis of large-scale data, including longitudinal survey and administrative data and modelling of count and longitudinal time-to-event data.
My current research interest is the application and extension of complex statistical methods to understand the clinical dynamics of multiple sclerosis (MS) and compare treatment outcomes in MS patients.
I have taught biostatistics and epidemiology to graduate students at The Australian National University and The University of Melbourne.
- Association of Sustained Immunotherapy With Disability Outcomes in Patients With Active Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
- Disability outcomes of early cerebellar and brainstem symptoms in multiple sclerosis.
- Early clinical markers of aggressive multiple sclerosis.
- Trajectories of Mini-Mental State Examination Scores over the Lifespan in General Populations: A Systematic Review and Meta-Regression Analysis.
- The histopathological staging of tau, but not amyloid, corresponds to antemortem cognitive status, dementia stage, functional abilities, and neuropsychiatric symptoms.
- Timing of high-efficacy therapy for multiple sclerosis: a retrospective observational cohort study.
- Orthostatic hypotension and cognition in older adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Orthostatic Hypotension and Falls in Older Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- A stochastic model for early identification of infectious disease epidemics with application to measles cases in Bangladesh.
- Profile: the Chakaria Health and Demographic Surveillance System.
- Modelling of infectious diseases for providing signal of epidemics: a measles case study in Bangladesh.
- Interaction of Mean Temperature and Daily Fluctuation Influences Dengue Incidence in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- The emergence of dengue in Bangladesh: epidemiology, challenges and future disease risk.
- Comparing indigenous mortality across urban, rural and very remote areas: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- A Bayesian approach for estimating under-reported dengue incidence with a focus on non-linear associations between climate and dengue in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Geostatistical mapping of the seasonal spread of under-reported dengue cases in Bangladesh.