a little bit about me
I use observational data to explore the optimal treatment of multiple sclerosis, presently focussing on disease-modifying therapies.
I am also interested in improving data breadth and depth in registries through automating data extraction from electronic healthcare records; using non-conventional MRI to examine differential tissue vulnerability in multiple sclerosis; and help run phase II remyelination trials in the United Kingdom.
- Surface-in pathology in multiple sclerosis: a new view on pathogenesis?
- Determinants of therapeutic lag in multiple sclerosis
- Delay from treatment start to full effect of immunotherapies for multiple sclerosis
- Timing of high-efficacy therapy for multiple sclerosis: a retrospective observational cohort study
- Periventricular magnetisation transfer ratio abnormalities in multiple sclerosis improve after alemtuzumab
- Keratinocyte growth factor impairs human thymic recovery from lymphopenia
- Magnetisation transfer ratio abnormalities in primary and secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Association of Initial Disease-Modifying Therapy With Later Conversion to Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Treatment effectiveness of alemtuzumab compared with natalizumab, fingolimod, and interferon beta in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a cohort study
- An abnormal periventricular magnetization transfer ratio gradient occurs early in multiple sclerosis
- The role of MRI in the evaluation of secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- When is it safe to return to driving following first-ever seizure?
- Long-term remission with rituximab in refractory leucine-rich glioma inactivated 1 antibody encephalitis
- First use of alemtuzumab in Balo's concentric sclerosis: a case report
- Alemtuzumab: evidence for its potential in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
- Association of obstructive sleep apnea with risk of serious cardiovascular events: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Amphetamine-associated seizures: clinical features and prognosis