a little bit about me
I use observational data to explore the optimal treatment of multiple sclerosis, presently focussing on disease-modifying therapies.
I am also interested in improving data breadth and depth in registries through automating data extraction from electronic healthcare records; using non-conventional MRI to examine differential tissue vulnerability in multiple sclerosis; and help run phase II remyelination trials in the United Kingdom.
- Determinants of therapeutic lag in multiple sclerosis.
- Delay from treatment start to full effect of immunotherapies for multiple sclerosis.
- Keratinocyte growth factor impairs human thymic recovery from lymphopenia.
- Association of Initial Disease-Modifying Therapy With Later Conversion to Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
- Treatment effectiveness of alemtuzumab compared with natalizumab, fingolimod, and interferon beta in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a cohort study.
- An abnormal periventricular magnetization transfer ratio gradient occurs early in multiple sclerosis.
- The role of MRI in the evaluation of secondary progressive multiple sclerosis.
- Long-term remission with rituximab in refractory leucine-rich glioma inactivated 1 antibody encephalitis.
- Alemtuzumab: evidence for its potential in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Association of obstructive sleep apnea with risk of serious cardiovascular events: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Amphetamine-associated seizures: clinical features and prognosis.
- Periventricular magnetisation transfer ratio abnormalities in multiple sclerosis improve after alemtuzumab.